- Deep Tissue Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Dry Needle Therapy
- Transcutaneous Electrical Stimulator (TENS)
- Corrective exercise and home advice
- Stretching contract/relax, PNF, static and muscle energy technique (MET)
- Strapping for support and postural taping
- Ice Therapy
- Heat Therapy
Our Myotherapist, Lisa, will aid people who suffer from musculoskeletal conditions, and pain syndromes. These range from tension headaches, lower back pain, tennis elbow and muscular sprains and strains.
Using a range of techniques and skills Myotherapists help to decrease pain, improve movement and quality of life.
Benefits that patients obtain through our services are:
- Reduction of pain
- Improvements in functional musculoskeletal movement
- Increase mobility
- Increase muscular strength and power and overall performance
- Postural correction
- Speed recover rate of muscular injury
- Maintenance of muscular health
- Reduction of trigger points
- Great reduction of stress
- Increase sense of well being
Lisa Squires Myotherapist
Bachelor Health Science –Southern School of Natural Therapies
Majoring in Clinical Myotherapy, through his in depth education enables him to formulate precise diagnosis, in which he can then managed injuries through the use of the following techniques; Soft tissue Mobilisation/Massage, Cupping, Dry Needling, TENS, Muscle energy techniques functional exercises and various types of stretching.
Aaron’s involvement with the wider community with local sporting clubs (football, soccer and tennis) and leisure activities he enjoys treating sports and postural related issues, as well as generalised body aches and pains. Aaron prides himself on being able to treat all body types, his treatment plans are based upon both practitioner and patient interactions allowing for high levels of satisfaction and positive results for both patient and practitioner.