THIS CLINIC WILL REMAIN OPEN
AS WE ARE AN AUTHORISED ESSENTIAL SERVICE.
IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE WAITING ROOM, REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE AND WE WILL PHONE WHEN IT'S TIME TO COME INTO THE CONSULTING ROOM.
On behalf of Croydon Sports Injury and Spinal Clinic, we want to reassure you all of some important measures we are taking to assist our valued patients:
1. Be assured, this clinic adheres to all the stringent provisions of hygiene and recommendations pertaining to the Coronavirus/COVID-19
2. We have all our services and practitioners continuing as usual
3. We have a strict 'no risk' policy in place and every patient is being screened and temperature tested when deemed necessary
4. Vigilant antiviral/antibacterial cleaning is completed regularly throughout the clinic hours.
5. Furthermore, a cleaning group sanitises all surfaces
It was reassuring in recent days to hear the words of Health Minister Greg Hunt, specifically addressing the importance of attending your Allied Health clinic, such as Croydon Sports Injury and Spinal Clinic to maintain your treatment as assurance for your continued recovery.
We thank you for supporting our clinic as we continue to assist your recovery.