Massage Therapy Services
- Remedial Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Therapeutic Sports Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Dry Needling
Our Massage Therapists aid people who suffer from musculoskeletal conditions, and pain syndromes. These range from tension headaches, lower back pain, tennis elbow and muscular sprains and strains.
Using a range of techniques and skills our Remedial Massage Therapists help to decrease pain, improve movement and quality of life.
Benefits that patients obtain through our services are:
- Reduction of pain
- Improvements in functional musculoskeletal movement
- Increase mobility
- Increase muscular strength and power and overall performance
- Postural correction
- Speed recover rate of muscular injury
- Maintenance of muscular health
- Reduction of trigger points
- Stimulation of lymphatic system/drainage
- Great reduction of stress
- Increase sense of well being
Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy 2012
Leanne’s caring and professional approach ensures her clients feel comfortable and at ease, while at the same time facilitating the release of tension in the body resulting from both physical and stress related conditions. Specific techniques are used for a personalised treatment plan in remedial, deep tissue, therapeutic and relaxation massage as well as trigger point therapy, cupping, dry needling, pregnancy massage, myofascial release and relevant stretches to reduce muscular tension and assist in the restoration of the body back to its optimum function.